WARRANTY & RETURN & REFUND POLICY
THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING WITH AUFERO!
We want you to enjoy your experience here. All items we ship have successfully passed our Quality Control inspection to make sure each product delivered is defect-free. However, if you are not satisfied with the product or the service we provide. You can return and get free replacement or full refund based on these policies.
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE FOR ANY REASON
You can return most items for a refund or store credit within 30 days of delivery. Return shipping costs apply, and the item must be in its original condition and packaging to be accepted.
There are a few items that can't be returned:
Bundled items at discounted rates
Items marked "Non-Returnable" on the sale page
Items you have already assembled
However, if your item is damaged or defective, these exceptions do not apply. In this case, we’ll take care of it and work with you to find the best solution.
*If you receive products with missing parts or defectiveness, please contact after-sales team via email@example.com to get free replacement.
WARRANTY CLAIMS FOR QUALITY-RELATED ISSUES
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Aufero or Aufero's authorized resellers are covered by the 36-month warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- Aufero must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through Aufero or
Aufero’s authorized resellers
- Sales invoice
- Dated sales receipt from an authorized Aufero reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty time frame or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Aufero quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Aufero, Aufero takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Aufero does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.